Why is social media important for business? In our case study, Canada was forecast to continuously increase the number of businesses using social media users between 2024 and 2028 by 3.6 million users. After the ninth consecutive increasing year, the social media user base is estimated to reach 39.44 million users and therefore a new peak in 2028. Notably, the number of social media users has continuously increased over the past years. Said www.statista.com.
In the rapidly evolving landscape of digital marketing, businesses are increasingly recognizing the pivotal role of social media for business in establishing a robust online presence. The Canadian market, in particular, is witnessing a surge in social media usage, making it imperative for businesses to leverage these platforms strategically. This article delves into the compelling reasons why your business should harness the potential of social media and provides a glimpse into the vast user base across prominent platforms.
Number of Social Media users in Canada from 2019 to 2028 (in millions)
Why does your business have to be in Social Media?
- Keeping your eyes on your competitors, Tracking what they do, and doing it with them.
- Publishing different Content to get commitment from different Clients and Users.
- Getting seen easily and quickly.
- Advertise for yourself without paying.
- Easiness of using Ads.
- Targeting your audience segment easily.
- Sell and Promote your Products
- Analysis of your audience and Keep track of your reach.
- See what people say about your service and get feedback.
Social Media Stats: Canadian Users
The upcoming table shows statistics of Canadian social media users on Meta, TikTok, and Twitter. It also demonstrates the potential importance of using social media in the coming years.
8 Steps to Social Media Success for Your Business: A Beginner’s Guide
- Define the Main things: Mission, Vision, Value, and Services.
- Define Your Objectives each time you start any campaign.
- Use a Social Media Calendar to organize and help remind your task.
- Research New Content Ideas: Search around what your competitors do and create your own.
- Know who is your audience, it’s okay to redefine multiple times.
- Build relationships with similar fields, that would embrace new audiences and authority.
- Pay attention to trends, and use those who follow your Vision and Values.
- Use Chatgpt or Bard and other AI tools to help you.
Opening the Hidden Treasure of Social Media.
Generally speaking, the impact of social media on business is significant, as the importance of social media is substantiated by its power to change digital marketing plans. One of the advantages of using social media for business is that it greatly enhances visibility, promotion to the intended clients, and engagement of the customers. As we see social media users are increasing the number by number, and embracing platforms like Meta, TikTok, and Twitter is becoming more critical for maintaining growth.
Ensuring a viable social media strategy backed up by clear goals and strategic content calendars is of the essence. At LinkYou Marketing, we are experts in unraveling the true power of social media for businesses.
Talk to us at LinkYou Marketing today and use your website at its best!